Our COMPREHENSIVE EYE EXAM REALLY IS COMPREHENSIVE and includes the following:
- A Balanced Prescription so your eyes are comfortable and working efficiently
- A Screening for Focusing, Eye Teaming and Tracking problems
- A Microscopic Analysis of your Meibomian Glands and Tear stability to Detect Dry Eye Disease
- An Eye Health Exam for Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration and Retinal Disease.
- Our exams typically run 35-40 minutes.
CONTACT LENSES FITTING & PRESCRIPTION
- We fit all types of Contact Lenses including Multifocals to give clear vision at all distances, its like a no line bifocal or Progressive Addition Lenses in a Contact Lens.
- We also use soft Contact Lenses for Myopia control. A safe and cost effective alternative to Ortho K, these daily disposable lenses are equally if not more effective in stopping the progression of nearsightedness in children and young adults.
- Buy your Contact Lens through us at the same price as online and have your annual supply shipped directly to your home.
EVALUATION OF EYE FOCUSING, EYE TRACKING AND EYE TEAMING SKILLS
- Dr. Marran includes a free screening of these skills in every comprehensive eye exam. If a problem is found, or if a patient is referred with a suspicion of these problems by a health provider or school, Dr. Marran conducts a more thorough, 50 minute evaluation, to determine the best course of therapy.
EVALUATION OF VISUAL PROCESSING AND EYE MOTOR SKILLS
- Sometimes children who struggle academically or behaviorally have more than an eye focusing, tracking or eye teaming problem. Often they have poorly developed visual processing an/or eye motor skills. Dr. Marran conducts a thorough analysis of skills in these areas in a 2 day evaluation to determine the best course of therapy,
VISION THERAPY for persons of all ages. Treatable conditions include
- Delayed or Compromised Reading Skills
- Poor Handwriting
- Poor Spatial Awareness and Clumsiness
- Presumed ADD
- Convergence Insufficiency
- Tracking problems
- Focusing problems
- Eye Strain
- Visual Processing Deficits
- Eye Motor Coordination Problems
- Strabismus or a Crossed or Wandering Eye
- Amblyopia or a Lazy Eye
Before falling into the cycle of stronger and stronger prescriptions, let us test your visual system and see if you have A NEAR FOCUSING PROBLEM and really need help at near to get rid of the blur at far! Common symptoms include:
- Blurry vision at far after working on the computer or studying for a long period of time
- Eyes hurting or a sense of a pulling or strain
- Near blur or words coming in and out of focus.
Dr. Marran is a leading expert in Myopia Control and has a nearly 100% success rate in reducing the progression of nearsightedness with her patients. Learn More Here